Advertising in the 2021 International Online Kinesiology Conference eJournal is available for consideration by the committee.
Please note that all advertising must be pre-paid with a tax receipt provided upon payment.
Contact us to advertise your services or product
by January 31, 2021 – extended to February 28, 2021.
All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. International advertisers will be GST exclusive.
|Type of Advertising||Size||Specs in mm (w x h)||AIK Ltd or AKA Inc Members||Non-Members|
|Display Advertising||Full Page||180 x 255||$220.00||$275.00|
|Half page (horizontal)||180 x 128||$137.50||$192.50|
|Half page (vertical)||88 x 255||$137.50||$192.50|
|Quarter page (horizontal)||180 x 70||$82.50||$137.50|
|Quarter page (vertical)||93 x 130||$82.50||$137.50|
All advertising is pre-paid upon receipt of tax invoice directly to the AKA Inc office either by credit or debit card. Tax receipt will be emailed upon receipt of payment.
Note: Overseas EFT payments may incur bank charges which the advertiser must pay on top of advertising rate.
Content may include:
- Courses and workshops
- Accommodation for courses and workshops
- Product/s commonly used by kinesiologists
- Services by kinesiology practitioners and instructors
- Other goods or services approved by the Online Conference Committee and/or AIK Ltd and AKA Inc
- Products and services that are NOT kinesiology related may be published at the discretion of the Online Conference Committee and/or AIK Ltd and AKA Inc
- Submit to the editor via Dropbox or email firstname.lastname@example.org in JPG, PDF or Word doc. Preferably a high resolution pdf file, sometimes called ‘press quality’.
- Choose a high resolution option rather than a low resolution option when converting the files.
- Images including logos to be supplied separately as JPG and clearly labelled. Email size should not exceed 1MB.
The 2021 International Online Kinesiology Conference Committee reserves the right to alter guidelines/specifications without notice.