By presenting at this event, you grant permission to the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) Inc. and the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) Ltd. and its agents and employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to reproduce the photographs and/or video images and audio taken of you. These images may be used in all forms of media (including printed materials) for art, promotional purposes (including, but not limited to, advertising, publicity, commercial, or display use), illustration, exhibition, editorial, trade, or in any other manger or in any medium. This right extends to both domestic and foreign markets.
You therefore release the AKA Inc. and the AKA Ltd. and its legal representatives for all claims and liability relating to said images or video. Furthermore, you waive your right to any compensation.
(For Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) you also understand that images of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders may appear in printed and electronic material for several years. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, the AKA Inc. and the AKA Ltd. will take reasonable steps to prevent the images from appearing on material published after your death. However, you understand and agree that, despite those efforts, the images may still be published or disseminated.
If the AIK Ltd. and AKA Inc. accept you as a speaker at the International Online Kinesiology Conference: Reinventing Reconnecting (Online Conference), we ask that you adhere to the following:
- You will present content that is engaging, relevant to kinesiology and relevant to the theme of the Online Conference.
- You will ensure you are not in breach of copyright in any material you provide in written, verbal or other form.
- You will refrain from promoting your business or products during your presentation time, we can mention these following your presentation and other opportunities before, during and after the Online Conference may be agreed to.
- You will abide by the AKA Inc. Code of Ethics regardless of membership status with AIK Ltd. or AKA Inc. at all times before and during the Online Conference.
- You agree to a royalty-free license releasing your synopsis, presentation content, presentation or workshop or topic discussion points and related content for publication and/or use by the AIK Ltd. and AKA Inc. in any manner chosen, including but not limited to the Conference eJournal, AIK Ltd. and/or AKA Inc. online stores, and AIK Ltd. and/or AKA Inc. websites, with no subsequent claims for copyright, financial or other compensations. This agreement does not change speaker copyright ownership of the content/presentation, nor does it prohibit the speaker from using the content/presentation in any other form.
- You agree to allow the AIK Ltd. and/or AKA Inc. to record, reproduce, publish and distribute your content/presentations in such a way as to make them available, for purchase, to all attendees after the conference, and to the general public via AIK Ltd. and/or AKA Inc. platforms. Speakers acknowledge and agree that AIK Ltd. and/or AKA Inc. shall be under no obligation to pay them for any such use.
- You agree to be flexible with timing of your presentation to allow for scheduling changes as necessary.
- You agree to release the AIK Ltd. and AKA Inc. of any obligations in the event of a claim made against you regarding any presentation or workshop content you present at any time in relation to the Online Conference.
- You agree to keep confidential any financial agreements and dealings between the speaker and the AIK Inc. and AKA Ltd.
You agree that the AIK Ltd. and/or AKA Inc.:
- Will provide you with a free ticket to the Online Conference for use by yourself only.
- Will provide a recording of your presentation, free of charge.
- Reserve the right to withdraw your presentation from the conference program and/or content from the conference eJournal at any time, without explanation or notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to enter into further correspondence with unsuccessful applicants.
We ask that you:
- source and use a computer for presentations; no phones or iPad-type devices will be accepted for presentations
- please confirm you have the necessary broadband connection and equipment ready for use for your presentation. (e.g. Camera, headset with microphone, computer/laptop and lights for good quality video broadcast and all necessary power leads connected)
- please be available for a conference host to organise a sound/video check prior to the Online Conference; this may be in the form of a group test session, or individual test session
- please run through your equipment and slides/video and familiarise yourself with the Zoom platform (ask us if you need help)
- let us know as soon as practicable if you foresee or experience any technical or other difficulties that may impact your presentation (we may be able to help)
- ensure that all necessary equipment is working and pre-set at least 1 day and 1 hour prior to your presentation
- be ready to present 15 minutes before your scheduled presentation time
- please keep to your finish time strictly so as not to disrupt the speakers after you.
We are thrilled that you will be joining us for this Online Conference! We hope we can find mutual benefit and promote growth in kinesiology and reconnection!